Sunday 20 September 2015

Eerie Emptiness

Surrounded by the people in all
this restlessness
I hug myself but I am feeling
powerless
Your mere existence provides me all
the sustenance
They all talk about
their happiness
They forget to tell you about
the envious

It all is such a
pettiness
The richest become richer
it's frivolous
But happy are even
the penniless
I wonder if they have
the awareness

Because in all of
this crazyness
We want! We demand everything
in readiness
Because we have to satisfy
our selfishness
Everything being reduced to walking carcasses
.
'Only God can judge me' is a quote for lowly self-interest
We wouldn't all have
this loneliness
We are human, but we can fill this eerie emptiness.
If our darkness can lighten up
with friendliness
So we can live in a world full
of kindness

No comments: